How Experis Solutions took their new business model to market.
Experis Solutions wanted to embrace unresolved IT pain in their marketplace with products and productized services. We helped them bring their unique approach to IT solutions to bear in the form of a “bridge” website—a temporary website bridging the gap between the current state and the proposed future state website. The result was a custom, made-to-measure, design pattern and managed website platform-as-a-service.
The Experis Solutions group was underrepresented in their corporate website and needed a website to showcase their business model change more quickly than their corporate web team could handle. They also needed a model where they could test new product concepts away from the primary site.
Using our Sprint-to-MVP process and Online Marketing Platform-as-a-Service, we began with our pre-built backlog, our reference architecture, web content management, and hosting deployment package. We then led the Experis Solutions leadership through a series of one-week Agile sprints to get their custom, made-to-measure, MVP site up and ready for content in the shortest possible time.
What they received
- A custom crafted, pattern-based, made-to-measure, best practices, and accessible website.
- Fully-dedicated and independent hosting (dedicated memory, CPU, and SSD storage independent of any other sites).
- Completely hands-free, managed infrastructure.
- Speed oriented architecture (object and page caching, IPv6 support, and a CDN).
- Built-in Google Analytics dashboard, statistics, and reports.
- SEO-ready architecture and tools.
- Security and confidence with integrated security suite, web application firewall, and scheduled incremental backups.
- An enterprise configuration that enables the rapid deployment of branded subsites and microsites.
Designed, set up, configured, and launched in about a month!
If you would like a custom, made-to-measure, best practices, B2B website in the shortest possible time, reach out.